Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
Upcoming Events in 2016
- February 19-20, 2016 in Savannah, Georgia: Lexical NMS: The “TH” Signal and Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- February 25-27, 2016 in Pasco/Kennewick, Washington: School Districts
- March 4-5, 2016 in Miami, Florida: Lexical NMS: The “TH” Signal
- April 1-2, 2016 in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- April 15-16, 2016 in Albany, New York: Keynote Speaking, The Hearing World Around Me, Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- April 22-23, 2016 in Santa Fe, New Mexico: The Trix Bruce Improv Comedy Spotlight & Visible Words: The Art of Storytelling with Classifiers
- May 19-21, 2016 in Minneapolis, Minnesota: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- June 7, 2016: Bart’s Graduation Day!
- July 29-30, 2016 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Lexical NMS: The “TH” Signal and Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers