Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
Upcoming Events 2014
- January 24-25, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona: Handshape, English Idioms, & English Equivalents
- January 25, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show
- February 7-8, 2014 in Palm Beach, Florida: English Idioms & Voice Interpreting
- February 21- 22, 2014 in Jacksonville, Florida: ASL Semantics & Non-Manual Signals
- February 22, 2014 in Jacksonville, Florida: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- February 28-March 1, 2014 in Redding, California: Lexical Non-Markers: The “TH” signal & Voice Interpreting
- March 14 -15 in Wilson, North Carolina: Number Incorporation & Non-Manual Signals
- March 28 -April 6, 2014: Privately Booked
- April 11-12, 2014: ASL Semantics II & Voice Interpreting
- May 9-10, 2014 in Manchester, New Hampshire: The Improv Comedy Show, Trix Upon A Time: An ASL Storytelling Handbook
- June 19-21, 2014 in Orlando, Florida: Silent Weekend