Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
- July 17-18, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois: Lexical NMS: “TH” & English Equivalents
- July 24-25, 2015 in Sacramento, California: NMS: ASL Markers & English Equivalents
- August 21-22, 2015 in Bozeman, Montana: Lexical NMS “TH” & Classifiers
- August 25-26, 2015 in Portland, Oregon: ASL Semantics & Lexical NMS “TH”
- September 11-12, 2015 in Frederick, Maryland: Lexical NMS “TH” & “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- September 16-19, 2015 in Tucson, Arizona: TBD
- September 25-26, 2015 in Binghamton, New York: Visible Words: The Art of ASL Classifiers & Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- October 1, 2015 in Green Bay, Wisconsin: Trix Upon A Time: An ASL Storytelling Handbook
- October 2-3, 2015 in Appleton, Wisconsin: English Equivalent II & Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- October 3, 2015 in Appleton, Wisconsin: The Trix Bruce Improv Comedy Show
- October 9, 2015 in Medford, Oregon: Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- October 10, 2015 in Medford, Oregon: ASL Semantics: Precision of Expression in ASL
- October 17, 2015 in Broomfield, Colorado: English Equivalents
- November 5-7, 2015 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina: TBD
- November 13-14, 2015 in Los Angeles, California: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & ASL Dialects, Regional Accents and Variations
- November 15, 2015 in Los Angeles, California: Mata Expo 2015
- November 19, 2015 in Middletown, Virginia: Fifty & Fabulous! Adventuring in American Sign Language: Trix’s Travels
- December 3-4, 2015 in Dallas, Texas: ASL Dialects, Regional Accents and Variations, NMS: The “TH” signals and ASL Markers