Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in hosting a Trix Bruce workshop in your town or in a nearby area?
All you need to do is locate and arrange for use a meeting room for the workshops. If you find a room, your registration for these workshops will be “no-charge.” You can pick which workshops you would like. The workshop registrations for these days will cover all of the traveling expenses.
Upcoming Events in 2016
- October 6-8, 2016 in Columbia, MO: Keynote, Workshop, Evening Show ~ 23rd Annual Missouri Interpreters Conference
- October 19, 2016 in Colorado Springs, Colorado: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- October 20, 2016 in Centennial, Colorado: ASL Semantics: Precision of Expression in ASL
- October 21-22, 2016 in Denver, Colorado: ASL Role Shifting & Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- October 28 & 29, 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight & Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- November 5 – 6, 2016 in La Crosse, Wisconsin: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- November 10-12, 2016 in Raleigh, North Carolina: Lexical NMS: “TH” Signal, ASL Markers, and Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving Old to New Signs
- November 18, 2016 in Puyallup, Washington: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- November 19, 2016 in Tacoma, Washington: Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- November 20 – February 1, 2016: Privately Booked!
Upcoming Events in 2017
- February 4, 2016 in Omaha, Nebraska: Video Conference @ Boys Town National Research Hospital
- March 3-4, 2017 in Greensboro, North Carolina
- March 10-11, 2017 in Plymouth, Michigan: Visible Words: The Art of Storytelling With Classifiers and English Equivalents
- March 24-25, 2017 in Beaumont, Texas
- May 5-6, 2017 in Pittsburgh, Pa
- June 1-3, 2016 in Kansas City, Missouri: NMS: ASL Markers, ASL Semantics, Evolving Old to New Signs
Pending bookings (to be confirmed):
- Reno/Las Vegas, Nevada
- Houston, Texas
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Dayton Beach, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Cleveland, Ohio