Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in hosting a Trix Bruce workshop in your town or in a nearby area?
All you need to do is locate and arrange for use a meeting room for the workshops. If you find a room, your registration for these workshops will be “no-charge.” You can pick which workshops you would like. The workshop registrations for these days will cover all of the traveling expenses.
Upcoming Events in 2016
- August 26-27, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona: Trix’s Discoveries: Understanding Requirements & Certifications for Sign Language Interpreters, ASL Semantics: Precision of Expression in ASL, & Visible Words: The Art of Storytelling With Classifiers
- September 9-10, 2016 in Boise, Idaho: Classifiers & Voice Interpreting
- September 16-17, 2016 in Chattanooga, Tennessee: Lexical “TH” Signal, Classifiers & The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- September 23-24, 2016 in Syracuse, New York: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight & ASL Semantics: Precision of Expression in ASL
- September 29 – October 1 in Traverse City, Michigan: Visible Words: The Art of Storytelling with Classifiers & English Equivalents & Adventuring in ASL: Trix’s Travels
- October 6-8, 2016 in Columbia, MO: Keynote, Workshop, Evening Show ~ 23rd Annual Missouri Interpreters Conference
- October 19, 2016 in Colorado Springs, Colorado: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- October 20, 2016 in Centennial, Colorado: ASL Semantics: Precision of Expression in ASL
- October 21-22, 2016 in Denver, Colorado: ASL Role Shifting & Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- October 28 & 29, 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight & Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- November 5 – 6, 2016 in La Crosse, Wisconsin: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs
- November 10-12, 2016 in Raleigh, North Carolina: Lexical NMS: “TH” Signal, ASL Markers, and Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving Old to New Signs
- November 18, 2016 in Puyallup, Washington: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- November 20 – February 1, 2016: Privately Booked!
Upcoming Events in 2017
- February 4, 2016: Video Conference
Pending bookings (to be confirmed):
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Reno/Las Vegas, Nevada
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Dayton Beach, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida