English Idioms: “Psst…How Do You Interpret That?”Trix Bruce ASL Performances Now! Enliven Your Special Event!
Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
- November 6 – 7, 2014 in La Mirada, California: Lexical Non-Manual Signals: The “TH” words & Classifiers
- November 8, 2014 In Long Beach, California: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show
- November 14-15, 2014 in Kentwood, Michigan: English Idioms & Classifiers
- November 15, 2014 in Grand Rapids, Michigan: The Trix Bruce Performance
- November 21-22, 2014 in Greensboro, North Carolina: NMS: “TH” and Classifiers
- December 5, 2014 in Virginia Beach: Lexical Non-Manual Signals: The “TH” words
- December 6, 2014 in Virginia Beach: “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL (closed group)
Upcoming Events 2015
- January 23-24, 2015 in Houston, Texas: The “TH” signal and “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- January 24, 2015 in Houston, Texas: The Trix Bruce Improv Comedy Spotlight
- January 30-31, 2015 in Denver, Colorado: Lexical Non-Manual Signals: The “TH” signal and Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- January 31, 2015 in Denver. Colorado: The Trix Bruce Improv Comedy Spotlight
- February 7, 2015 in Fairfax, Virginia: ASL Semantics (closed group)
- February 20-21, 2015 in Athens, Georgia: English Idioms & ” Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- February 27-28, 2015 in San Jose, California: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & English Equivalents
- March 6-7, 2015 in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania: Trix Upon A Time: An ASL Storytelling Handbook, The Trix Bruce Improv Comedy Show
- March 13-14, 2015 in Columbus, Ohio: The Trix Brue Comedy Show & The Hearing World Around Me
- March 14, 2015 in Columbus, Ohio: English Idioms: “Psst…How Do You Interpret That?”
- March 20-21, 2015 in Visalia / Fowler, California: ASL Semantics & “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- March 26, 2015 in Radford, Virginia: Adventuring in ASL: Trix’s Travels
- March 27-28, 2015 in Albany, New York: ASL Semantics & Non-Manual Signals, & The Trix Bruce Improv & Comedy Show
- April 17-18,2015 in Dayton, Ohio: Lexical NMS: “TH” Signals & Voice Interpreting
- May 1-2, 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota: Lexical NMS: The “TH” Signal & Classifiers
- June 25-27, 2015 in Orlando, Florida: Silent Weekend: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers
- September 25, 2015 in Cincinnati, Ohio: The Trix Bruce Improv & Comedy Show