Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
- October 3 & 4, 2014 in Louisville, Kentucky: An Evening Show: Folktales & “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- October 11, 2014 in Bowling Green, Kentucky: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight
- October 17-18, 2014 in Athens, Ohio: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show & Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- November 6 – 7, 2014 in La Mirada, California: Lexical Non-Manual Signals: The “TH” words & Classifiers
- November 8, 2014 In Long Beach, California: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show
- November 14-15, 2014 in Kentwood, Michigan: English Idioms & Classifiers
- November 21-22, 2014 in Greensboro, North Carolina: NMS: “TH” and Classifiers
- December 6, 2014 in Virginia Beach: “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
Upcoming Events 2015
- January 30-31, 2015 in Denver, Colorado: Lexical Non-Manual Signals: The “TH” signal and Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- February 6, 2015 in Columbia, Maryland: Professional Development Training for School District
- February 7, 2015 in Fairfax, Virginia: ASL Semantics
- February 20-21, 2015 in Athens, Georgia: English Idioms & “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- February 27-28, 2015 in San Jose, California: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & English Equivalents
- March 6-7, 2015 in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania: TBD
- March 13-14, 2015 in Columbus, Ohio: The Trix Brue Comedy Show & The Hearing World Around Me
- March 20-21, 2015 in Visalia / Fowler, California: ASL Semantics & “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- March 27-28, 2015 in Albany, New York: TBD
- June 25-27, 2015 in Orlando, Florida: Silent Weekend: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers