Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
Upcoming Events 2014
- February 28-March 1, 2014 in Redding, California: Lexical Non-Markers: The “TH” signal & Voice Interpreting
- March 14 -15 in Wilson, North Carolina: Number Incorporation & Non-Manual Signals
- March 28 -April 6, 2014: Privately Booked
- April 10, 2014 in Middletown, VA: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show
- April 11-12, 2014: ASL Semantics II & Voice Interpreting
- April 26, 2014 in Fairfax, VA: “Face-Painting” with Non-Manual Signals in ASL
- May 2 & 3, 2014 in Big Spring, Texas: Visible Words: The Art of storytelling With Classifiers & Role Shifting
- May 3, 2014 in Big Spring, Texas: The Trix Bruce Comedy Show
- May 8, 2014 in Manchester, New Hampshire: Handshape Common Misuse: Really? Did I sign that?
- May 9-10, 2014 in Manchester, New Hampshire: The Improv Comedy Show, Trix Upon A Time: An ASL Storytelling Handbook
- May 21-22, 2014 in Kentucky: Keynote Speaking for Graduation Class of 2014
- June 19-21, 2014 in Orlando, Florida: Silent Weekend: Lexical Non-Markers: “TH” signal
- October 3 & 4, 2014 in Louisville, Kentucky: TBA
- November 6 – 8, 2014 in Long Beach, California