Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in attending one of my workshops in your town or in a nearby area?
If so, click the areas you’re interested in. If your town is not on the list, email to let her know where you want her to set up workshops. Thanks a lot! This will help her get a count of how many people would be interested in attending workshops in specific locations.
- November 5-7, 2015 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina: ASL Dialects, Lexical NMS: “TH” and ASL Markers
- November 13-14, 2015 in Los Angeles, California: Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers & ASL Dialects, Regional Accents and Variations
- November 15, 2015 in Los Angeles, California: Mata Expo 2015
- November 19, 2015 in Middletown, Virginia: Fifty & Fabulous! Adventuring in American Sign Language: Trix’s Travels
- December 3-4, 2015 in Dallas, Texas: ASL Dialects, Regional Accents and Variations, NMS: The “TH” signals and ASL Markers (reschedule to 2016)
Upcoming Events in 2016
- January 15-16, 2016 in Lansing, Michigan: Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs, Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers
- January 22-23, 2016 in El Paso, Texas: ASL Semantics & Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- February 4-6, 2016 in Tucson, Arizona: ASL Role Shifting, English Idioms, Lexical NMS “TH” and Non-Manual Signals
- February 6, 2016 in Tucson, Arizona: Fifty & Fabulous! Adventuring in ASL: Trix’s Travels
- March 4-5, 2016 in Miami, Florida
- April 15-16, 2016 in Albany, New York: Keynote Speaking, The Hearing World Around Me, Visualize This: Drawing Space with ASL Classifiers
- May 19-21, 2016 in Minneapolis, Minnesota: Trix’s Discoveries: Evolving from Old to New Signs, Non-Manual Signals: ASL Markers