Trix Bruce is ASL entertainment extraordinaire! Her nationally-acclaimed presentation skills will inspire members of your organization and community. Trix will amaze and delight Deaf students and larger audiences with her popular and exciting shows!
Would you be interested in hosting a Trix Bruce workshop in your town or in a nearby area?
All you need to do is locate and arrange for use a meeting room for the workshops. If you find a room, your registration for these workshops will be “no-charge.” You can pick which workshops you would like. The workshop registrations for these days will cover all of the traveling expenses.
Upcoming Events in 2017
- February 4, 2016 in Omaha, Nebraska: Video Conference @ Boys Town National Research Hospital
- March 3-4, 2017 in Greensboro, North Carolina: The Trix Bruce Comedy Spotlight & English Equivalents
- March 10-11, 2017 in Plymouth, Michigan (MI CEUs approved!) : Visible Words: The Art of Storytelling With Classifiers and English Equivalents
- March 16-18, 2017 in Denver, Colorado
- March 24-25, 2017 in Beaumont, Texas: Trix’s Discoveries: Visual Interpreting & Translating from English to ASL & Evolving from Old to New Signs
- April 21-22, 2017 in Albany, New York: Award Keynote, Adventuring in ASL: Trix’s Travels, Trix’s Discoveries: Visual Interpreting & Translating from English to ASL
- April 27-29, 2017 in Bloomington, Minnesota: Lexical NMS: The “TH” Signal, Terminology in Voice Interpreting, & Visual Interpreting from English to ASL
- June 1-3, 2016 in Kansas City, Missouri: NMS: ASL Markers, ASL Semantics, Evolving Old to New Signs
Pending bookings (to be confirmed):
- Reno/Las Vegas, Nevada
- Houston, Texas
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Dayton Beach, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Cleveland, Ohio